Another Auto Armour car cover complaint from a dissatisfied customer
I also purchased a 5-layer Jeep Cherokee car cover for outdoor use from Auto Armour less than a year ago on Ebay. Now the entire top surface is getting a spider webbing of cracks and gaps. Soon chips of top fabric will be coming off and then the soft under layer will rip. I know it.
I have e-mailed Auto Armour about my complaint with images, but even if they offer a replacement cover this is NOT the quality product I want.
Do not buy from this company. NOT RECOMMENDED.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Jeep Cherokee Car Cover
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- "My Steel Werner attic ladder, model S2210 broke while I was 6' up throwing me to the concrete floor. The web shows multiple instances of this ladder breaking exactly..."
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- "I was in a JioB this morning at 4AM and ordered a sausage burrito and a jumbo jack w/cheese. What I got was a greece bag. I cant bear to eat..."
- "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..."
- "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..."
- "BUYER BEWARE-I have been on hold for over 2 hours (see screenshot below) on the Netgear Support line 888-638-4327. I have been waiting for a replacement router for 9 days..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."